Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What Are Words

" Every Rose Has It's Thorn, just like every Night has it's Dawn " 

Hello people :) I am indeed posting another (probably) a short post. Why am I constantly posting short post, is well because ; One, I have nothing to post, Two, Those stuff that i wanted to post flew out of my brain, Three, my post might make you fall asleep cause it's full of shit. :) 
Anyway, I've been listening to Miley Cyrus' songs these few days. Especially 'Every Rose Has It's Thorn'. I think I drove my brother crazy, because while playing 'Minecraft', I kept replaying the song while singing along. (Like a boss) Hahahaha! :B 
I took a picture of my laptop. I think it's kind of nice :) Not bad right? ^


Okayokay, 'nuff of my post. Going to end off here with a passage from Tumblr. 


" Insomnia is a kind of torture. Because while the world is fast asleep , You're up all alone , Your mind is buzzing with every random thought in the universe. And sometimes the thoughts will reach a standstill , and your mind goes blank , You become more aware of the silence , and its during this moment that you realise how alone you are. "

okay, bye.